Free Shipping, 30 Day "Love The Flavor And Results Or 100% Of Your Money Back" Satisfaction Guaranteed
Can You Use BCAAS On A Ketogenic Diet & Stay In Ketosis? YES!
What Are The Benefits Of The Physique Formula Natural, Artificial Sweetener Free Branched Chain Amino Acids?
- BCAAS & Keto: The Three BCAAS (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine) are ketogneic amino acids which means they don't increase blood sugar. Stay in ketosis.
- With Betaine, Taurine, Glutamine, Citrulline & Stevia to increase the benefits of using BCAAS on a ketogenic diet.
- Keto BCAAS will allow you to train longer and recover faster. You can train hard on keto with BCAAS.
- 100% made in the USA and artificial sweeter free. Sugar free, no negative blood sugar response so you stay in ketosis.
- Delicious and refreshing taste for intra-workout or anytime of the day.
- Artificial Sweetener Free & Natural. Sweetened with stevia and 100% caffeine free.
- This soy free bcaa powder is available in orange, lemon lime,grape and watermelon BCAA keto flavors.
- All natural, clean BCAA is perfect for men and women. It can be used as part of the keto diet, intermittent fasting and any diet.
- Perfect to use pre, during or post workout and before bed.
- We make customer service EASY. You'll speak with a REAL person in the United States shortly after your order is placed so we can ensure you get the results you want.
BCAAS And Keto: The Truth
Why Should You Consider Using BCAAS During A Ketogenic Diet?
Unlike other amino acids, BCAAs don’t go through the liver, rather they act directly on skeletal muscle tissue and can increase muscular energy without extra protein usage. Carbohydrates cause a two phase insulin response. BCAAS do not cause a biphasic insulin response. White bread for example, causes a dual phase insulin response, this is what raises blood sugar, BCAAS do not.
I compare the BCAA response on insulin levels to that of someone getting upset in traffic or has a fight with their significant other. No one views those experiences as problematic for ketosis but they are quick to stress out over BCAAS for no reason.
Let’s discuss what actually pulls you out of ketosis. You can only “get out” of ketosis when your liver glycogen refills AND your blood sugar levels increase. So if you’re following a true strict ketogenic diet then your insulin levels are going to be low and your liver glycogen is likely depleted. BOTH need to increase at the same time to “kick you out of ketosis”.
BCAAS are actually not as insulinogenic, creating glucose, as whole protein sources. BCAAS can actually enhance ketosis! The Physique Formula BCAA ratio is 2:1:1 (leucine, isoleucine, valine). Leucine is entirely ketogenic, isoleucine is ketogenic and insulinogenic and valine insulinogenic. If you do the math you find that’s 2.5 ketogenic to 1.5 insulinogenic. Simple math but it demonstrates my point.
Your level of ketosis is also dependent on your muscle mass, activity levels and if you use ketogenic supplements. Ketosis actually potentially increases BCAA synthesis.
Using BCAAS on a ketogenic diet allows you to lower your whole food protein sources to avoid potential issues with glucose being created from whole food protein and as the diet progresses, your calorie requirement may drop, since The Physique Formula BCAAS are fat, carb,sugar and calorie free, you can supplement with them without worrying about calorie load.