BCAAS Intermittent Fasting-BCAAS & Fasting
Free Shipping, 30 Day "Love The Flavor And Results Or 100% Of Your Money Back" Satisfaction Guaranteed
Can You Use BCAAS While Intermittent Fasting? YES!
What Are The Benefits Of The Physique Formula Natural, Artificial Sweetener Free Branched Chain Amino Acids During A Intermittent Fast?
- BCAAS & Fasting: The Three BCAAS (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine) are ketogenic amino acids which means they don't increase blood sugar.
- With Betaine, Taurine, Glutamine, Citrulline & Stevia to increase the benefits of using BCAAS while intermittent fasting.
- BCAAS during a fast will allow you train longer and recover faster. You can train harder while with BCAAS.
- 100% made in the USA and artificial sweetener free. Sugar free, no negative blood sugar response. 100% caffeine free.
- Delicious and refreshing taste for intra-workout or anytime of the day.
- This soy free bcaa powder is available in orange, lemon lime,grape and watermelon BCAA flavors
- All natural, clean BCAAs are perfect for men and women. It can be used as part of the keto diet, intermittent fasting or any special diet.
- Perfect to use pre, during or post workout and before bed.
- We make customer service EASY. You'll speak with a REAL person in the United States shortly after your order is placed so we can ensure you get the results you want.
BCAAS And Fasting: The Truth
Why Are You Intermittent Fasting To Begin With?
That's a question that a lot of people never truly think of. Personally I love intermittent fasting. I feel better when I fast, I have a leaner body and a more focused brain. Intermittent fasting has a variety of benefits on not only energy and body composition but mental clarity, blood pressure, blood sugar, triglycerides and a variety of hormonal signals. Intermittent fasting also plays a valuable role in teaching individuals how to better manage food cravings and over eating.
But why are you fasting to begin with?
I'm going to assume that you are fasting for some type of recovery or performance benefit, am I right? You likely want to increase lean muscle and lose stubborn body fat (which fasting is fantastic at). In that case, BCAAS used during a fast are an absolute MUST supplement. Physique Formula BCAAS are sugar, fat, carb and calorie free and can provide your working muscle tissue with the materials that it needs to thrive during a fast.
The entire goal of intermittent fasting is to take your physique to another level, to break a plateau in fat loss (though more muscle gain via improved hormone health is possible).
The major benefit of using BCAAS during a fast to elevate muscle protein synthesis and reduce muscle breakdown. The benefits of using BCAAS outweigh any potential “breaking” of the fast that may occur. You can only get leaner if you have a more robust metabolism which can only be achieved by maintaining muscle mass.
Unlike other amino acids, BCAAs don’t go through the liver, rather they act directly on skeletal muscle tissue and can increase muscular energy without extra protein usage or calories. Carbohydrates cause a two phase insulin response. BCAAS do not cause a biphasic insulin response. White bread for example, causes a dual phase insulin response, this is what raises blood sugar, BCAAS do not.
BCAAS are actually not as insulinogenic, creating glucose, as whole protein sources. BCAAS can actually enhance ketosis! The Physique Formula BCAA ratio is 2:1:1 (leucine, isoleucine, valine). Leucine is entirely ketogenic, isoleucine is ketogenic and insulinogenic and valine insulinogenic. If you do the math you find that’s 2.5 ketogenic to 1.5 insulinogenic. Simple math but it demonstrates my point.
BCAAS are an excellent tool for any who practices intermittent fasting.