Adrenal Fatigue Supplement For High Cortisol & Anxiety With Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, Holy Basil & Reishi Mushroom
What Are The Benefits Of The Physique Formula Adrenal Fatigue Supplement
- Herbal supplement for adrenal fatigue to support an optimal response to stress,anxiety and provide optimal recovery to physical exertion.
- Powerful adrenal fatigue supplement adaptogenic herb blend with Rhodiola which has been shown to improve brain function, reduce stress and act as a natural supplement for depression and anxiety.
- Effective natural supplement for anxiety with Ashwagandha to help support active lifestyles. Ashwagandha has been shown to improve the bodies and brains response to stress and reduce anxiety symptoms.
- Holy Basil for anxiety. We’ve included holy basil which acts as a strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Holy Basil also has numerous benefits as a natural treatment for reducing anxiety and cortisol levels.
- 100% Made In The USA. Maximum Potency And Quality. Use the bottle and if you feel it doesn't work for whatever reason, we'll give you your money back.
- We make customer service EASY. You'll speak with a REAL person in the United States shortly after your order is placed so we can ensure you get the results you want.
What Are The Best Supplements For Adrenal Fatigue?
I don't want you to get confused, there are a lot of vitamins, nutrients and supplements for adrenal fatigue available on the market today. Any mushroom, nutrient or vitamin that decreases stress, improves relaxation, calms the central nervous system or helps to rebuild hormonal pathways can technically be marketed as an adrenal fatigue supplement known as an adaptogen.
While there are a lot of adaptogens available, there are only a few with multiple benefits which is why they made to the cut to be included in Adrenal Support. When your adrenal glands are fatigued, when you feel exhausted and have no energy, you don't want to take 10 different pills for different results. Instead, it's easier and more economical to take a few capsules that cover all the angles involved in adrenal fatigue and exhaustion.
There are multiple sources and forms of stress from physical (exercise, lack or sleep) , mental (financial worries), chemical (exposure to cigarette smoke) , emotional (fight with a significant other) to infectious (lime disease).
A small shrub that grows in North Africa and India, it has a high concentration of withanolides which explains the benefits we’re about to discuss.Ashwagandha has been shown to lower blood sugar levels and may decrease inflammation levels as well. Additionally, Ashwagndha has been shown to lower “bad” cholesterol and decrease triglycerides by up to 17% in chronically stressed adults.
Ahh stress, the reason why you have adrenal fatigue to begin with. Research has shown that Ashwagandha blocks the stress pathway in the brains of rats and numerous studies have shown it can efficiently reduce stress and anxiety symptoms. Another landmark study done over 60 days, on subjects who classified themselves as being under “chronic stress” , reported that they saw an average reduction in these symptoms of over 69%.
Another study over 6 weeks found a 88% reduction of anxiety symptoms.
A leafy green plant that grows in Southeast Asia, Holy Basil has been used for centuries in Indian medicine for treating a variety of aliments. It’s the perfect supplement for adrenal fatigue because like ashwagandha, holy basil has multiple uses for lowering blood sugar, clearing excessive insulin from the body, reducing high cholesterol and improving gut health.
As an adaptogenic herb for cortisol, holy basil has been compared in studies to diazepam, an antidepressant drug. One study reported that the subjects who took holy basil were less anxious, stressed, depressed and felt more social.
This combination of herbs phellodendron amurense and magnolia officinalis has been shown to lower cortisol in subjects who overeat due to stress. Since cortisol levels are often dysregulated in adrenal fatigue, I included Relora for its unique ability to reduce cortisol and potentially help overeating.
Another multi functional adaptogen, Rhodiola is found only in arctic area at high altitude in Asia and Eastern Europe. Legend has it that the Sherpa people would eat rhodiola before they climbed Mt. Everest and the Vikings would use it to increase their strength. Pretty badass.
After just one week, rhodiola reduced symptoms of chronic fatigue and continued to show results up to eight weeks later. Adrenal fatigue is often referred to as HPA axis dysregulation because individuals with adrenal insufficiency often suffer from weight gain, blood sugar problems, thyroid issues and hormonal problems. Rhodiola can lower cortisol and balance physical and emotional stress.
Physically rhodiola has been shown to reduce body fat levels and increase energy production in endurance athletes.
I’ve also included reishi mushroom, banaba extract and green tea as complimentary nutrients to develop a complete supplement for adrenal fatigue that lowers cortisol, balances blood sugar, improves energy and restores balance.